In continuity of its Youth Training Scheme, Government of Pakistan is offering an internship program for jobless educated youth of all provinces of Pakistan (including FATA, ICT, GB & AJK regions). This internship opportunity will help students to enhance their professional and technical skills and hence will make them more suitable candidates for jobs in their specific fields.
Selected internees will be placed in Federal and Provincial departments, industries, banks, corporations and various other public and private sector institutes.
- Internship program is designed to train candidates in their respective fields to prepare them for professional job environment.
- One year (12 months) internship doesn’t offer any subsequent permanent or temporary job. Contract will automatically end at completion of one year.
- A stipend of PKR 12000 will be paid per month.
- Candidates successfully completing this internship tenure will be awarded with certificates from their respective organizations and National Internship Program.
- 16 years of education from HEC recognized institute.
- 3 years diploma holders (after matric / F. Sc.)
- Minimum 50% marks or 2.5 CGPA in last degree/diploma.
- Pakistani Nationality
- Age should be up to 25 years on 31st December, 2015.
- Equal opportunities for both gender, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates who have already availed any such opportunity in past.
- Already employed in any government or private sector institute.
- Full time students are also not eligible to apply before completion of studies.
- Any incorrect information provided during filing application form will result in termination of offer and will disqualify candidate.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted online here.
Last Date to apply
Last day to apply is 25th October, 2016
A monthly stipend of PKR 12000 will be given for one year tenure of internship.
For further information you can visit Youth Internship Program Website.