Pak Elektron ltd (PEL) is offering the internships for summer 2017 to make the students feel how everything is going on the line practically and what is going on in the market. The company is looking for the students from the lines of Engineering to Arts and Business Administration.
The last date to apply is 28th of May.
The criteria is the Bachelors (3rd and 4th year students), and Masters Students with at least minimum 3.00 or above CGPA.
Domains of PEL internships 2017
- Accounts, Finance, Audit (SIP01)
- Customer Service, Corporate Social responsibility (SIP02)
- HR, IR, Administration (SIP03)
- Marketing, Sales, Business Development (SIP04)
- Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial & Manufacturing, Electronics) (SIP05)
- Imports and logistics, Supply Chain (SIP06)
- Quality Control, Health & Safety (SIP07)
- Graphic Designing, Information Technology (SIP08)
How to apply
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with discipline code in the subject line.
Pak Elektron Limited is a Pakistani engineering corporation which manufactures major home appliances and electrical equipment. Some major products of PEL are Refrigerators, Air conditioners, Microwave Ovens, Water Dispensers, Transformers, Switchgear and Energy Meters.