Admissions are open in University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (Lahore, Ravi campus Pattoki, and Jhang campus) in the following disciplines.
Anatomy & Histology, Physiology, Parasitology, Epidemiology & Public Health, Theriogenology, Pathology, Clinical Medicine, Veterinary Surgery, Food safety and control, Microbiology, Molecular biology and Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Pet Animal practices, Pharmacology & Toxicology, Forensic Sciences, Food and Nutrition, Meat Science and Technology, Pharmaceutics.
Pharmacology & Toxicology, Molecular Biology & Biotechnology, Physiology, Pathology, Anatomy and Histology, Parasitology, Food and Nutrition, Food safety and control, Clinical medicine, Biochemistry.
Ravi Campus Pattoki (Morning)
Animal Nutrition, Poultry Production, Livestock Management, Animal Breeding and Genetics, Dairy Technology, Fisheries & Aquaculture, Wildlife and Ecology.
Jhang Campus (Morning)
Pathology, Microbiology, Parasitology, Epidemiology and Public Health, Clinical medicine and Biochemistry.
Four year education (130 credit hours) after Intermediate, minimum second division or 2.50/4.00 CGPA according to the semester system from HEC recognized university in related fields.
Ph. D programs
Anatomy & Histology, Parasitology, Epidemiology and Public Health, Theriogenology, Clinical Medicine, Pathology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology & Biotechnology, Veterinary Surgery, Pharmacology & Toxicology, Physiology.
Physiology, Parasitology, Pathology, Clinical Medicine.
Ravi Campus Pattoki (Morning)
Animal nutrition, Poultry Production, Livestock Management, Animal breeding & Genetics, Wildlife & Ecology, Fisheries & Aquaculture, Zoology, Genetics.
B.Sc. (Hons.) / M. Phil degree in related fields of study with minimum 1st Division or at least 3.00/4.00 CGPA from an HEC recognized university.
GRE Subject test: Candidates will have to clear the GRE (subject test) as designed by UVAS. The qualifying score is 70%.
- Application must be submitted online and prospectus can be downloaded as well from official website www.uvas.edu.pk.
- An amount of Rs: 2000/- (admission processing fee) has to be paid at HBL Civil Lines Branch, Lahore in account no. 01277900351801 OR in the form of Bank Draft in the name of Treasure, UVAS, Lahore.
- The complete downloaded application must be submitted to Directorate of Advanced Studies.
- Government employees must attach a copy of the NOC issues by their departments.
- Every candidate who is a holder of a professional degree i.e. D.V.M etc. must attach a certificate of registration of their degree’s respective council.
- Hostel facility is limited.
- Candidates applying in more than one programs must pay Rs: 500/- only for additional registration fee per subject.
- The criteria for admission for every subject can be seen on the website.
- Hope certificate will not be considered. The certificate/degree accepted ONLY must be issued by the controller of Examination.
- Last date for submission of applications in office of Advanced Studies during working hours is 22nd, June, 2017.
- List of eligible candidates (M. Phil/ Ph. D) to be displayed at University website and on official notice
- oard on 11th of July 2017.
- Entry test of Eligible M. Phil candidates to be held at UVAS, Lahore at 10 am on 17th and 18th of July 2017.
- GRE (Subject test) of Ph. D candidates to be held at UVAS, Lahore at 10 am on 19th July 2017.
- List of Ph. D eligible candidates for interview to be displayed at University website and university noticeboard on 19th July 2017.
- Interview will be held for Ph. D candidates only.
- The list of selected M. Phil and Ph. D candidates to be displayed at university website and notice board on 26th of July, 2017.
- Fees must be submitted between 27th to 31st July, 2017.
For further information visit www.uvas.edu.pk
Tele: +92 42 9921 3267
Exchange: +92 42 9921 1449, Ext: 154, 155.