HEC via Education Testing Council (ETC) will held the entry tests for (HEC recognized) public and private sector universities for the admissions fall 2017. The ETC will make sure that all the procedure is uniform, accessible, and competitive assessment based. This test is free of cost and valid for two years.
- Students with 12 years of education (intermediate) are eligible to apply.
- Result awaiting students may also apply.
- HAT-UG-E (Pre-Engineering group)
- HAT-UG-M (Pre-Medical group)
- HAT-UG-A (Arts/Humanities/Social Sciences group)
- HAT-UG-CS (Computer Sciences group)
- HAT-UG-GS (General Sciences group)
- HAT-UG-I.COM (Commerce group)
Applicants may select any test center available on the HEC website. However, they are advised to select the center nearest to their district of domicile.
Date, time and venue
- Date of the test will be published on the HEC website, and in national newspapers.
- SMS will be sent to the registered students about date, time, place, venue etc.
This test is applicable to specific public and private universities, the list can be seen here.
Last date to apply for the test is 17th of July, 2017.
How to register?
Visit http://eportal.hec.gov.pk for online registration.
Make sure that you are registered, if not, follow this link to register first.
For more information and query handling
Contact: 051-111-119-432, 0334-111-9432
You can also visit your nearest HEC regional offices in major cities, Quetta, Islamabad, Peshawar, Lahore, Bahawalpur and Karachi.