Applications for admissions are invited for the admissions in BS Computer Science program which is comprised of four years (8 semesters). The department of computer sciences is a home to a vibrant and talented community comprised of academics, researchers, students and smart workers.
The eligibility criteria for admissions in BSCS is the score of at least 50% marks in intermediate with one of the following combinations.
- Sc pre engineering or pre medical with additional mathematics.
- General science group with one of the following combinations.
- Mathematics, Statistics, Physics.
- Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics.
- Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics.
- Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics.
- Mathematics, Statistics, Economics.
- A-Level certificate with minimum B grade having same subjects mentioned above PLUS an equivalence certificate from IBCC.
- Start of admissions 17/07/2017.
- Last date 10/08/2017.
- Entry test 20/08/2017.
- Result declaration 08/09/2017.
The first merit list will be displayed after 10 days of intermediate results.
Admission will be granted strictly on merit basis (intermediate result plus entry test marks).
For online registration, fee challan, instructions, specimen paper for entry test and other details, visit the website www.csadmissions.gcu.edu.pk.
For further information and assistance, contact the registrar.
Contact. 111-000-010 Ext: 269.