Talented, full of analytical and competitive and comprehensive skillful students are challenged to write a comprehensive essay in connection to celebrations of 70 National Independence day of Pakistan.
As part of 70th Anniversary celebrations, Higher Education Commission in collaboration with Ministry of Federal education and Professional Training has organized Essay competition among students of all recognized universities of Pakistan.
The topics considered are following.
- 70 years of Freedom: Achievements and Failures.
- Role of Youth in rejecting extremism.
- Role of Youth in promoting Peace, Tolerance and Interfaith Harmony.
- CPEC: Challenges and Prospects.
NOTE: The same topics are entertained in Urdu language as well, details can be seen here.
One student may write only “ONE” essay in one language. Essay must be of 2500 to 3000 words.
The winners, (both in English and Urdu each), will be entitled cash awards of,
- 1st Prize of 100,000/- PKR.
- 2nd Prize of 75,000/- PKR.
- 3rd Prize of 50,000/- PKR.
It is highly appreciated if the solutions to the problems concerning above topics are proposed.
- The students should send their entries through their Universities.
- The details of the candidates include name, father name, CNIC number, class roll number, contact number, email address, and a latest photograph.
- Plagiarism will be checked, the entries showing plagiarism above 19% will be disqualified.
- Soft copy of the essay must also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last date to email the essay is 10th August 2017.
For more information
Tel: +92 51 90402123, +92 51 90402124
Fax: +92 51 90402 102