Qarshi University is a project of Qarshi Foundation, the institution is chartered by the Government of the Punjab (Act XIV of 2011) and is recognized by Higher Education Commission.
Qarshi University is offering admissions in the following degree programs.
- BEMS (Bachelors of Eastern Medicine and Surgery).
- BSSE (Software Engineering).
- BSCS (Computer Sciences).
- BSIT (Information Technology).
- BSAF (Accounting and Finance).
- BBA (Business Administration).
- BBS (Bachelors of Business Studies).
- MBA (Executive).
- MBA (HR, Marketing, Finance).
- Bachelors Programs (FA/F.Sc. /DAE/ICS/I.Com/A Levels).
- Masters Programs (BA/ B.Sc. /BBA/BSCS).
- BBS (BA/B.Sc. /B.com).
Last date to apply is 9th October, 2017.
Key Features of Qarshi University
- 100% tuition fee scholarships for top 5 board position holders.
- Competitive fee structure.
- Career counseling and placement center.
- Strong industry linkages for internships and job placements.
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty.
- Clubs and societies for development of corporate and leadership traits.
- Transport and hostel facility.
For further details and information.