College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan (CPSP) announces admissions in session 2018-2020 for MCPS Program in Health Professionals Education. Today, Human Biology field is so vast that a strong need has been aroused to diversify it into more research based and sophisticated programs. That’s why CPSP is offering a strong course in Health Professionals Education.
The salient features of the program are.
- Recognized by PMDC.
- Duration 2 years (15 month course work and 9 month research).
- Tailored program for the specific needs of both private and public, medical and dental sector.
- Face to Face and Supervised distant learning. It makes possible for the busy candidates as well to continue their job responsibilities along with learning.
- Medical or Dental Graduates with one year house job experience.
- Minimum two years of teaching experience after graduation or having worked in a Department of Medical Education for at least one year.
Short listing of candidates for interview will be made on the basis of scores obtained on the following criteria.
- Academic position and its duration.
- Duration of educational experience.
- Duration of experience of working in Department of Medical Education.
- Number of articles published on issues of medical education.
- Papers presented in national and international conferences related to medical education.
- Number of educational courses/workshops attended.
- Proficiency in English language.
- Proficiency in using computer and the internet.
- Commitment to pursue Medical Education as a career.
The admission forms must be filled on line from CPSP website www.cpsp.edu.pk.
The program brochure can be downloaded as well from the website.
Last date for submission of application is 13th September 2017.
The contact sessions will be held in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad as decided by CPSP.
For further details contact.
Assistant Program Coordinator HPE, Department of Medical Education, College of Physicians, Pakistan.
Phone. +92 21 992 664 26, +92 21 992 664 37.