PNY Trainings is undertaking a 1.5 month (Total 24 credit hours) course to teach the tactics and steps which can make you use a camera from amateur to a pro.
The course will be started on September 12th, 2017 from 4 pm to 6 pm at Office no. 9, 10th Floor Arfa Software Technology Park, Lahore.
Classes are two days a week Tuesday and Thursday (4pm – 6pm).
Here you are going to enjoy and learn all the tactics of an ultimate photographer.
You will learn
- How to take amazing photos.
- How camera actually works, taking best photos using manual settings.
- How to edit photos like a professional.
- How to light the objects with flash and natural lighting.
- Taking photos in wedding shoots, product shoots, fashion shoots, corporate events and landscapes.
- Introduction to photography and camera.
- Brief study of essential camera settings.
- Adobe Photoshop.
- Types of shots in photography.
- Types of photography (indoor/outdoor) techniques.
- Display and course conclusion.
For complete course outline, visit here.
For registration form, click here.
So mates hurry up because limited seats are available.
For further information and contact, please give a call on the following.
Phone. 042 3594 8425, 03201443744, 03219533335
FB link. www.fb.com/PNY.Trainings
About PNY Trainings
PNY Trainings is an organization that trains the students for the ever increasing demands of the very fast Business and IT industry today. These trainings adds to the skills of the students and professionals thus making them go extra mile and proactive persons. Click here to know about PNY Trainings.