ASME UET is bringing you an opportunity to shape your ideas at the stage of IDEATIVE 2.0! If you have any idea that is not only innovative but economically viable to launch it as a business, then you should consider making your way through this platform. Below is the introductory information to set your steps towards IDEATIVE 2.0
Why IDEATIVE 2.0
ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) UET (University of Engineering & Technology) is introducing it to boost up the energies of students towards innovative goals, and to empower the entrepreneurial culture here. Moreover, their aim is to improve the socio-economic conditions of Pakistan by encouraging sharp minds in this way.
ASME UET will thus help such participants in realizing their idea by mentoring them and will also provide financial assistance.
Steps towards participation
- The applicant will have to submit an online cost analysis proposal along with a brief description of idea. This information has to be submitted online at firstname.lastname@example.org keeping the subject of email as title of that startup.
- Ideas should reach this email address before 15 September, 2017.
- Only 15 shortlisted ideas will be invited at UET on 20 September, 2017. These ideas will have to present formally, their idea to the investors and industrialist present there.
Registration for IDEATIVE 2.0
Get yourself registered here. Follow simple steps and you will be done!
Perks of wining at the stage of IDEATIVE 2.0
- Financial Support. (For top three ideas only)
- Cash Prize. (Only for one best idea)
- Internship opportunities.
For further queries contact