Talented Young Scientist Program (TYSP) invites scientists, scholars and researchers from Afro-Asian countries to work in Chinese research institutes, universities or enterprises. TYSP aims to improve and promote a collaborative research and development culture in the region. Ministry of Science & Technology Pakistan endorses applications of Pakistani applicants for TYSP.
Perks of Joining TYSP
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China (MOST hereinafter) will provide each scientist with RMB ¥12500 per month for accommodation, insurance and other living expenditure during the program.
- For now there’s no deadline. Scientists can apply at any time.
- You can seek job/fellowship according to your research/work interests. For this you will be hunting for openings here under TYSP terms and conditions.
Eligibility for TYSP
- Five years of research experience or with a doctoral degree.
- Fluency in English or Chinese.
- Undertake to comply with laws, regulations and other related rules in China.
- Full-time job in domestic country.