National Incubation Centre Lahore with the collaboration of Karandaaz are starting an Entrepreneurship Program in Lahore. Both the corporations are bent upon to provide a platform to startups and women in Pakistan. The Program has been sponsored by many local and international societies to celebrate the Women working community in Pakistan. The UK Department for International Development (UK Aid) has funded this program to support Women Entrepreneurs in Pakistan.
Details of Karandaaz
The culture of Women Entrepreneurship has greatly influenced our society. This culture has not only developed the growth of our economy but has helped women rise even in those parts of the country that are still thriving for development. The Program aims to enhance the capabilities of these women that own/manage businesses. This course will provide access to all the technical stages of owning or managing a business, leadership capabilities, mentorship, development and support, and utilizing information and investments etc. NIC and Karandaaz are aiming to strengthen the abilities of these women, provide the knowledge of skills, strategies, and information regarding working and building of partnerships along the way.
• To educate women entrepreneurs regarding techniques of business and its development.
• To bring closer all those working in the same field.
• To educate them about finance and to envision them about the growth of business.
This program is a great opportunity for women that are associated with business in any sector of life. NIC is aiming to provide the following opportunities to the selected applicants.
• A beautifully designed environment with full-fledged facilities for participants.
• The program will be mentored by experts and trainers in the business.
• A team of managers will be always available to guide the participants through the whole process.
• The Program will aid women in mapping business plans before their business is funded by investors.
• An Investor’s Summit will be organized to help startups and bring forward new business ideas. Karandaaz will fund the ideas that stand-out prominent throughout the program.
• LUMS technical labs would be provided to those entrepreneurs that have experience in technology-based projects.
Any business ran by women/women’s or a group of people in which majority are women in Pakistan are welcome to apply to this program. The business should have a number of the customer, revenue, a business plan and market potential. Priority would be given to entrepreneurs whose business are established and are looking forward to growth.
Last Date for applications is 30th-October-2017.
The program itself will take place in LUMS (Lahore University of Management Sciences) and will start on Dec-2017 and end in March-2018.
To submit your registration request, click here!