A cool auto show is going to take place in University of South Asia, Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan Campus in which all new, old, modified cars, bikes, jeeps, other interesting vehicles are expected to take place.
These events bring a lot of enjoyment, learning and fun not only for youth but also they draw attention to the people of all ages, tastes etc.
So don’t hesitate to take a part, doesn’t matter if you have a nice ride or not. It is better if you have a nice extra ordinary car, bike, jeep which can draw attention to a large public. Simply fill this form here and make your day by joining this event at USA, Lahore. You can take part as a solo or a part of ‘a crew.’ Kindly fill the form by following the given instructions.
USA has a strict rule and management policy, so all the participants are obliged to follow them. Which are described below.
- Show cars entry will start from 10 am to 12.30 pm. After 12.30 pm the gates will close for the participants.
- Entry to the general public will be between 12 pm to 2.30 pm. The event will end on 6 pm sharp.
- There will be fun activities like cruising, squealing, burnout, after the official announcement. Before official announcement, there will be no permission to engage in such activities.
- There is no place for damaged vehicles, so if there is any deficiency in your vehicle. Make it perfect ASAP.
- Any participant can leave auto show in case of emergency by telling to the USA event organizing staff.
- All the participants must apply on line. There will be no entry at the spot.
- No pets allowed.
- The organizer number is given in the application form. If you receive a call or message from any other number, that will be fake.
The last date for the registration of the event is 16th of November 2017.
For further details
Event management committee.
Mr. Muaz Khalid.
Mr. Jamal Bukhari.
President event management society USA Mr. Salman Saeed.
Contact for details of the event. 0324 4698149.
Facebook link is distant to this click.
University of South Asia, Abdul Qadeer Khan Campus, 5 km Raiwind Road, Ali Raza Abad, Lahore.