ORIC is a research institution that was formed in Iqra University. Based on is excellent methods and environment, HEC has taken it into consideration and now it handles superb research tasks to fulfill the needs of different sectors in Pakistan.
This time, ORIC, along with COMSATS institute of Information Technology is holding a two day workshop. The topic of the workshop id Principles and Applications of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).
MRI is a very useful imaging technique that is used to see inside the human body to diagnose the diseases rooted in soft tissues. The awareness of the principles of MRI helps the technologists and clinical persons to perform effective MRI scanning and inspect the results effectively.
Benefits of attending the event
- Participants will have in-depth knowledge of the working principles of MRI.
- Latest techniques being used in MRI.
- Introduction to clinical scanners.
- Introduction to the future development in MRI.
Who should attend the workshop?
- Medical students and practitioners.
- MR physicists and researchers.
- MRI system operators and technicians.
- Undergraduate, Graduate, Ph. D students.
About the trainer
Dr. Hammad Omer is a scientist and a researcher having more than 15 years of teaching and research experience in the field of Medical Imaging. He holds a Ph. D degree in Magnetic Resource Imaging (MRI) from department of Bioengineering, Imperial College London. He is a member of International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM), USA and European Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine and Biology (ESMRMB), Vienna.
Last date to register is 17th November, 2017. Event will take place on 21 – 23 November, 2017.
For registration, click here.
The workshop fee is PKR 20,000/- only. So don’t lose a chance to rock in the industry by attending this advanced technology workshop.
- If more than two persons attend the workshop from same organization, 25% fee will be discounted from the third person.
- For people who are alumni of ORIC, 20% discount is offered to them.
For more information and contact
ORIC, Professional Development, 1st Floor, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Park Road, Tarlai Kalan, Islamabad 45500.
Phone. +92 51 90496027.
Cell. +92 340 0505570.
Fax. +92 51 90496028.