The history of Hailey College of Banking and Finance (also called Old Hailey College) goes back to the year 1927 when Sir Ganga Ram (late) devoted the premises of his mansion for an institution to teach the commerce and business subjects. In the presence of the Governor Sir William Malcolm Hailey (1927), this institution became a part of University of the Punjab. It is now serving the nation by chiseling up the pupil with dual degree Business Administration Programs [BBA/MBA/MS (M Phil)] in financial management services industry in Pakistan.
This time, HCBF has opened its gates for the MBA Evening (Seven Semesters) programs. The following are the two categories. After fifth semester, students that are willing to pursue their M Phil degree will have an option to perform research. Their qualification will be M Phil on completion of their thesis.
- Banking and Finance.
- Insurance and Risk Management.
- The last date of submission of the admission forms is 15th of November, 2017.
- To be eligible for this program. You must have 14 year of education or 16 years degree in any discipline with at least 2nd division.
- Students that have degrees other than University of the Punjab must submit an NOC from their respective institutions.
- Entry test will be held on 17th November, 2017 at the college.
- Admission forms can be obtained from admission office. They must be completely filled, along with all attested documents attached with it, and submitted before 4.00 pm on the last date.
For further details
Hailey College of Banking and Finance, University of the Punjab Lahore, 1-Crust road, near Jan Mandir, Lahore.
Phone. +92 42 99213791, +92 42 99213792.