Admissions are opened in Bahria University for Spring 2018. Bahria University provides a very good research oriented environment, best faculty and other necessary facilities to its students.
- BBA (Honors – 4 years)
- MBA (1.5 years – weekend program)
- MBA (2 years – weekend program)
- MBA (3.5 years – weekend program)
- MS (Project Management – 1.5 years)
- BSCS (4 years)
- BSIT (4 years)
- MSCS (Evening – 2 years)
Scholarships and facilities that Bahria University offers
- Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF)
- Frontier Education Foundation
- National ICT R&D Fund
- HEC need based scholarships
- Merit scholarship
- Student Loan
- Scholarships for top three position holders in intermediate exams
- 50% waiver in tuition fee for MS/M. Phil programs for high academic achievers (At least 80% marks required or 3.5 CGPA from HEC recognized university)
- Scholarships for outstanding performance in A-Level (minimum 3 As)
- Qarz e Hasna schemes for needy students.
Please visit Bahria University website to check the procedures to apply for admissions. http://cms.bahria.edu.pk.
Last date to apply is Wednesday, 20th December 2017.
Students awaiting results can also apply.
2% quota is available for disable candidates and for the pupil who belong to the lesser developed areas of Pakistan.
Special quota for MS level scholarships is available. It includes stipend and 100% tuition fee paid by PEEF.
For more information
Bahria University, 47 C, Civic Center, Johar Town, Near LDA sports complex, Lahore.
Tel. 042-99233404. 042-99233408-15.