Admissions are open for spring session 2018 in Capital University of Science and Technology, Islamabad. CUST is a project of Punjab group of Colleges, based on ever increasing demand gap of seeking quality education in Pakistan. The state of the art campus is located in Islamabad with quality research oriented faculty and education and other engaging services. This university is recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC) and Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) respectively.
CUST is offering admissions in the following.
Faculty of Management and Social Sciences
- BBA (Honors – 4 years)
- BS Accounting and Finance
- MBA (Regular – 3.5 years)
- MBA (Prof. 2 years – weekend)
- MBA Grad (1.5 years – evening)
- MS (Project Management – weekend)
- MS (Management Sciences – evening)
Faculty of Engineering
- MS Electrical Engineering (evening)
- MS Mechanical Engineering (evening)
- MS Civil Engineering (evening)
- MS Engineering Management (evening)
- PhD Mechanical Engineering (evening)
- PhD Civil Engineering (evening)
- PhD Electrical Engineering (evening)
Faculty of Computing
- BS Computer Sciences
- BS Software Engineering
- MS Computer Sciences (evening)
More Degrees offered by faculty of Computing
- BS Bioinformatics
- BS Biosciences
- BS Microbiology
- BS Biotechnology
- Phil Mathematics
- MS Biosciences (evening)
- PhD Biosciences (evening)
- PhD Mathematics (evening)
Timeline for admissions
- 28th December 2018. Last date for submission of forms.
- 16th, 26th and 31st Admission tests for all the programs will be conducted on these dates based on student’s convenience.
- 3rd and 4th January, 2018. Display of merit list and issuance of offer letters for Undergraduate Programs.
- 10th and 11th January, 2018. MS cases consideration.
- 12th January 2018. Last date for deposit of dues for Undergraduate programs.
- 17th and 18th January 2018. Interviews for MS and Ph. D programs.
- 22nd January, 2017. Merit list displays and issuance of offer letters for Graduate programs.
- 17th February, 2018. First day of the semester (Spring 2018 intake).
- 24th February, 2018. Last date for full fee refund.
- 3rd March 2018. Last date for 50% refund.
- For details of admission test, eligibility criteria & scholarships. Please visit cust.edu.pk.
- Pick and drop facility from major points of twin cities. Online applications available at cust.edu.pk.
- Results awaiting students can also apply.
For more information and contact
Islamabad express way, Kahuta road, Zone – V, Islamabad.
Phone. +92 – 51 – 111 555 666.