National College of Arts is one of the best and well known institution. In collaboration with Punjab skills development funds. It is offering free courses in the following ‘product design’ categories.
- Jewelry design
- Leather bag and accessories design
- Shoe design
- At least metric qualification is required in enrolling the course.
- Admission can be taken in one of the above categories.
- Admission forms are available for free from the admission office of NCA or they can be downloaded from official website nca.edu.pk.
- The classes will be held five days a week (timings 2.00 pm to 8.00 pm).
- Age of the applicant at the time of admission must be 18 years old.
- The persons who have done any course under Punjab Skills Development fund are not eligible to apply in any course.
- Scholarship of amount 1500/- will be awarded to the enrolled students per month.
The following timeline will be followed
- Last date for the submission of admission form is 20th December 2017.
- Interviews will be conducted on 26th
- The final merit list will be displayed on 29th
- Classes will commence on 1st January, 2018.
For more information
National College of Arts, 4, Shahraa E Quaid E Azam, Lahore.
Phone. 042-99210972, 99211622.