Pakistan Institute of Management, in association with the Youth Vision Foundation offers a certificate course in Chinese language based on its importance for Pakistan in the future.
Pak-China friendship is higher than mountains, deeper than oceans, stronger than steel. Decades of friendship have become stronger because of China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC). The heavy investment of Chinese companies in Pakistan and more strong business relationship of Pakistani and Chinese organizations and people has made it necessary to learn Chinese language.
Pakistan Institute of Management is launching Chinese language course for executives with one of the most experienced teachers in Pakistan, Shakeel Lone.
Teaching will be interactive and focused on conversation within the class environment. The students will start with basic Chinese conversation from the very first class. Speaking and listening will be the focus since day one so that learners understand, speak, read, and write Chinese language necessary in daily life.
- To learn one of the most difficult languages in daily life.
- To help the students get the maximum benefits from CPEC opportunities.
- To promote the business and trade with China.
- 3 months.
- Days and timings. Saturday (2.00 pm – 5.00 pm) and Sunday (10.00 am – 1.30 pm).
- Last date to submit the form and fee. 28th December 2017.
- Commencement of classes. 30th December, 2017.
For details and registration, contact diploma office on Monday to Friday (9.00 am to 8.00 pm).
Pakistan Institute of Management Lahore, the diploma office, Management House, 70-B2, Gulberg III, Lahore.
Tel. 042-99263133-37 and 35761894.
Cell. 0324-6634238, 0332-4353820, 0300-8840880.
Email. email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.