With the expansion of research, the institutions and no doubt, students. It’s a great need to change the trends so that the educational and life matters must not go much complicated. To bring the diversity and charisma, going with a stream is the best decision.
This is the reason Allama Iqbal Medical College (AIMC) has now become Allama Iqbal Medical Complex with a number of diversified and quality research oriented departments.
Admissions are open in Allama Iqbal college of Physiotherapy in Doctor of Physiotherapy (5 years DPT course). The application forms are available on the website www.aicp.edu.pk which must be filled according to the given instructions and submitted to the admission office with all the required documents before 23rd December, 2017.
- Age of the applicant must be 17 to 25 years.
- Applicant must be F. Sc (pre medical) or A-Level (scoring 60% marks at least in science subjects).
- Only Punjab Domicile students can apply.
- The score of MDCAT will be proportionally added.
- There are 20 seats, and admission will be provided on merit basis strictly.
- The candidate must be healthy and physically fit.
An amount of 1000/- (one thousand only) must be submitted as a registration fee for admission to the PLS Account number 12447900429803, Account Title “AICP Students Annual Fund” of Habib Bank Ltd Allama Iqbal Medical College branch.
The merit list of the qualifying students will be displayed on 30th December.
Interviews session will be conducted any time.
Any questions regarding the admission/degree/institution can be cleared by visiting the institution before 26th December 2017.
For more information
Mr. Babar Hussain Chaudery, Principal Allama Iqbal College of Physiotherapy, AIMC, Allama Shabbir Usmani Road, Lahore.
Phone. 042-99231400. Extensions, 2224 and 2435.