- A woman with, minimum, two years full-time professional experience in the STEM.
- Have, a minimum, bachelor’s degree/four-year university degree or equivalent.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Eligible to obtain a U.S. J-1 exchange visitor visa.
- Not have applied for an immigrant visa to the United States (other than the Diversity Immigrant Visa, also known as the “visa lottery”) in the past five years.
- Not hold U.S. citizenship or be a U.S. legal permanent resident.
Are you a woman who is passionate about STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Maths) and leading the change in your communities? Then, apply for TechWomen this will inspire and equip you with better information to make an impact in your home communities through a diverse and professional exchange experience in the United States. TechWomen program applications is a great opportunity for all those women that look forward to spreading knowledge throughout their careers.
TechWomen Applications Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for TechWomen program is.