The Institute of Management Sciences (IMSciences) Peshawar proudly present the English Works program for economically underprivileged students. The students that are looking to launch their professional career but lack economic support can develop brilliant skills from this program. IMSciences Peshawar-English Works program is a great opportunity for the youth (both male and female). Get registered for free and avail this awesome chance in your own city Peshawar.
The English Works Program
This program focuses on developing English language, Business Communication & Information Technology of the applicant. You can get in touch with professionals and learn from the Business experts. This change will help you achieve a well professional attitude and working skills that are dominant in the 21st century.
How to apply & other guidelines?
- For forms reach out to English Works desk at IMSciences Gate no.2.
- The applicant should be between 17-25 years must.
- Economically underprivileged students from the district of Peshawar are welcome to join the program.
- The candidate should not be enrolled in any other university or tertiary education institute.
- He/She shall fill out the form completely and submit it with the required documents.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for test & interviews.
The last date to apply is 21st of January 2018 till 04:00 pm. The program will commence on 1st of February-31st August 2018.