National Defence University (NDU) is persistently engaged in quality research on multidisciplinary issues of national strategy and security. The university has been publishing ‘NDU Journal’ annually since 1987 which is recognized in ‘Y’ category by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan and also indexed/abstracted by International Political Science Abstract, Paris and Bibliography of Asian Studies, USA. A research article of the high academic standard is published after formidable editorial scrutiny and blind peer review at home and abroad. The NDU Journal is a great opportunity for writers.
Guidelines for writing the Abstract
- Military Strategy including Global Military Balance, Asymmetric Warfare, and Regional Conflicts
- The Art of Warfare
- Issues related to National Security including Threat Perceptions about the National Defence, Terrorism, Extremism and Radicalization, Media and Information Management, Cyber Security, Psychological Issues, etc.
- Economic Security, Political Stability, Constitution of Pakistan.
- Federation-Provinces / Inter-Provincial Relations.
- Energy and Water Management.
- Religious and Cultural Issues.
- Any other subject matter having implications for national security of Pakistan.
You can mail the soft/hard copies of the articles by 28 February 2018, positively.