Health Services Academy, Islamabad (Affiliated with Quaid e Azam University) is offering admission in MSPH (Master of Science in Public Health) as evening batch 2017.
The MSPH program comprises of two years in evening batch.
Salient features of Health Services Academy
- It was established in 1988, attained autonomous status under the Health Services Academy Ordinance, 2002.
- Linkages and Collaborations with national and international universities.
- The alumni work for Govt. of Pakistan, national and international NGOs and development partners such as World Bank, USAID, UNICEF, DFID, UNFPA, GIZ, & WHO, thus putting a great contribution towards strengthening the public health status in the country.
- State of the art AV lab and classrooms with Wi-Fi access in the premises.
- Male/Female accommodation available for students.
- Online access to national and international journals through our library.
The students possessing the following degrees are eligible to study MSPH.
MBBS, BDS, B. Pharmacy, D. Pharmacy, M. Pharmacy, B.Sc. Nursing, DVM, Master’s degree in a relevant subject such as Anthropology, Business Administration, Executive Business Administration, Human Nutrition, Psychology, Physiology, Environmental Sciences.
- The last date for submission of Application is 23rd, June 2017.
- Admissions forms can be downloaded from HSA website, http://www.hsa.edu.pk and submitted along with Bank Draft of PKR 2000/- only in favor of “Health Services Academy Islamabad.”
- Two complete sets (photocopies) of all documents (Degrees, Domicile, ID card, 6 passport size photos) submitted with application form through Courier Services.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be considered. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interviews. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing at test.
- Foreign students are encouraged to apply.
- Govt. employees can send their application in advance, but are advised to take NOC from their departments to enroll in the course.
- For detailed information, please contact:
Registrar, Health Services Academy, Park Road, Chak Shehzad, Islamabad.
Phone: +92 51- 92 555 90 -5, Ext: 112
Fax: +92 51 92 555 91