It’s time to get specialized for our Intermediate (Pre Medical) lot to take admissions in Allied Sciences Programs offered by King Edward Medical University, Lahore. As the research is advancing with time, it is a great need for specialists who pursue allied sciences degrees to make perfect teams to run the hospitals perfectly in future. So it is a great scope for every field that is being offered today, especially by the institutions like King Edward Medical University that have earned their name in the eyes of the society today.
The details of the Allied Health Sciences programs are below
The term of the session is 2018 to 2021 (Four years honors programs).
No. of Seats
|3.||Prosthetic and Orthotics||8|
|5.||Medical Laboratory Technology||15|
|7.||Rental Dialysis Technology||5|
|10.||Speech and Language Pathology||5|
|11.||Medical Imaging Technology||10|
Eligibility criteria for the above programs
- Matriculation or equivalent securing a minimum of 60% marks.
- F. Sc. Pre Medical or equivalent securing at-least 60% marks.
- The candidate have scored at-least 60% marks in the latest MCAT exam.
- Age less than 20 years at the time of submission of the application.
- 10% seats will be allocated for foreign students. These will be fully paid seats, the fee structure will be determined by the university.
Doctor of Physiotherapy (5 years DPT program) session 2018 to 2022
To be eligible for DPT program offered by KEMU, you must;
- Be less than 23 years at the time of securing admission.
- Have a qualification of F. Sc. Pre Medical with at-least 55% marks.
- Have a Punjab Domicile certificate.
Availability and submission of admission forms
- Application forms are available from the office of the Assistant Registrar (Allied Health Sciences), King Edward Medical University, Lahore. They can also be downloaded from kemu.edu.pk from 06/11/2017.
- First option. Admission forms completed in all respects along with all require documents and pay order of PKR 500/- in favor of “Vice Chancellor, King Edward Medical University, Lahore.”
- Second option. ‘Original bank receipt of admission challan form of PKR 500/- from HBL, KEMU Branch, Lahore’ should reach at the Office of the Assistant Registrar, King Edward Medical University, Lahore up to 20th of November 2017.
- No form will be entertained if sent by post. The submission will be accepted by hand.
- Application form for Doctor of Physiotherapy may be collected from School of Physiotherapy, Mayo Hospital, KEMU, Lahore. It can be downloaded from kemu.edu.pk as well.
- For Doctor of Physiotherapy, two sets of applications are required along with relevant documents (all photocopied qualification result cards, domicile certificate, any other extraordinary certificate.)
- Hafiz e Quran test will be taken on 4th of December 2017.
- Merit list for the successful candidates will be announced on 14th December, 2017.
- No hostel facility will be provided, so students have to arrange an accommodation privately.
For further information
Phone: +92 (42) 99211145-54