Shifa College of Medicine is a constituent college of Shifa Tameer-e-Millat University in Islamabad. The aim of this institution is to cover the gap of getting admissions of Intermediate (Pre Medical) group, groom the personality with high quality education and research, providing extraordinary environment to its student.
Applications are invited for its MBBS program for the session 2017 – 2018.
For local candidates
- Minimum 60% score in F. Sc. (Pre Medical) / A-level (Pre Medical group).
- Entry test conducted by Education Testing Council (HEC-HAT 2017) conducted by Higher Education Commission Pakistan.
For foreign national, dual national, overseas candidates
- Minimum 60% marks in F. Sc. (Pre Medical) group or its equivalent foreign qualification.
- SAT-II in Biology, Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics (minimum score 650 in two and 550 in the third one). It must be noted that SAT II scores should not be more than two calendar years old.
- Dual National / Overseas Pakistani candidates can apply in local and foreign categories submitting two separate applications.
- All the applications for admissions may be submitted online along with the prospectus and admission form available in the admission office of the university (in hard form). For online applications visit here.
Last date to submit the application is 20th November, 2017 (till 4.00 pm).
For Further Details
Shifa College of Medicine, STMU, NCBMS Campus, 75 Service Road South, Sector H 8/4, Islamabad.
Phone: +92 51 8493007-3014.
For further details and questions please visit the official website and reach official contacts.