The late Benazir Bhutto was an inspiring personality, politician, and an activist. She worked day and night for the progress of this country and supported educational reforms during her prime ministership. Education was on the top of her priority list. She worked hard for the development of youth and promoted them on every platform. This fellowship is honored in the memory of Benazir Bhutto.
The students shall check the eligibility criteria before registering for this scholarship.
- The applicant shall have the domicile of Balochistan and FATA.
- Students admitted in masters discipline shall have 14 years of education.
- Students admitted in m.phil shall have 16 years of education.
- The max age limit shall be 35.
- The candidate must have completed academic qualification before the closing date.
- All those registered for any other HEC scholarship is not eligible for this program.
The applicants can start applying online through HEC website. Submit the complete documents before the closing date.
The Last Date for application is 18th of February 2018.
For Further Details
For further details and questions please visit the official website and reach official contacts.