Best IT Innovation Awards (BITA) 2017 is on way! You just have to share your story of innovation and enter a chance to win one billion rupees, and not only this but a limelight will must fall on you at the stage of BITA 2017. Here is all necessary information on how to do this all.
How to register for BITA 2017
- Access the online application form here.
- Submission process of this application form and other details, is through easy chair.
- Must go through terns & conditions given there at application form.
- Submit within deadline! and that’s all.
Important dates BITA 2017
- October 15, 2017 is the deadline for submission of proposal.
- Short listed proposals will be announced at November 15, 2017.
- Presentations of shortlisted proposals will be taking place from December 18, 2017 to December 20, 2017.
Plus points of entering BITA 2017
- BITA is the highest paid award of the country.
- BITA is also recognized by many industry experts.
- Some industry experts are there to advise you to achieve more.
- You can network with some potential investors.
Who can participate
Persons from academia whether they are student or faculty member, and persons from industry/field whether they employed somewhere within Pakistan of self-employed.
Get to know about BITA
BITA is operating with the mission of creativity recognition and promotion in the emerging and expanding field of Information Technology. It also provides initial funding to good ideas in order to help them in shaping their ideas into realities up to industrial and commercial level. BITA aslo provides an opportunity to present your idea at an international IEEE conference where persons from academia and industry are present to acknowledge and provide necessary guidance.
October 15, 2017 is the deadline for submission of proposal
December 18, 2017 to December 20, 2017.
For Further Details
Electrical Engineering Department
COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
Tel: (+92-51) 9049243, (+92-51) 9049148
Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/2017BITA/
For further details and questions please visit the official website and reach official contacts.