The Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination (IPC) has assigned the task of conducting GRE (Local) subject wise test to the National Testing Service (NTS) for the subjects mentioned scholarships on NTS website.
Applications are invited for study abroad under the Cultural Exchange / China Government Scholarship Programme for the year 2018 for Masters and Ph. D Studies in various subjects. The scholarships are expected from China and other Countries. These scholarships are funded as the donor countries provide tuition fee, accommodation and monthly living allowance, which varies from country to country.
The candidates must have completed sixteen years education (MA / M. Sc. / BS Honors / MBBS) in any discipline.
Terms and Conditions
- Maximum age limit is 35 years on the closing date of applications.
- The applicants must hold 1st Class Master Degree or equivalent in relevant field of study. Applicants having more than one second division in their academic career are not applicable.
- Attested copies of each supporting documents (Metric to onward) including domicile certificate must be sent with the application. The professional degree holder i.e. BS Honors, MBBS, should submit detailed marks sheet.
- The scholarships are awarded on merit determined on the basis of NTS test score, observing provincial / regional quota.
- Selected candidates will have to take language course of the respective country (if applicable).
- Students awaiting result are not eligible to apply.
How to apply?
- Download application form and the deposit slip from NTS website nts.org.pk, fill up both properly, pay the prescribed test fee Rs. 870/- in any of the country wide online branches of ABL, MBL, HBL or MCB and get receipt.
- Sent the filled up application form along with the receipt (original paid up copy of the deposit slip) to NTS Headquarters, Plot No. 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
- Application forms improperly filled up, incomplete, without paid copy of the deposit slip, and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Last date to submit the form is 17th January, 2018.
For more information
UAN. +92 51 844 444 1.