The registration for 98th Advance Basic Medical Science Course for FCPS (Part 1) is open till 30th November 2017. The duration of the course will be from 26th December 2017 to 3rd February 2018 at institution’s headquarters Karachi.
The basic medical sciences course for FCPS (Part 1) is useful for the FCPS candidates who are appearing in eleven disciplines of the FCPS (Part 1) examination. For example, Anesthesia, Dentistry, Diagnostic, Radiology, Medicine and Allied, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Otorhinolaryngology, ENT, Pathology, Psychiatry, Surgery and Allied, Community Medicine.
This course covers the discussions on the topics of Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology and its sub-specialties i.e. Chemical Pathology, Hematology, Immunology / Virology, Microbiology and Parasitology. The course covers the core knowledge of Basic Medical Subjects guidelines of the respective disciplines.
- CPSP admits a limited number of candidates in the course on first come, first registered basis. Interested candidates are advised to register before the applications last date mentioned above along with a bank challan/Pay Order/Demand Draft in the name of “College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan.”
- The registration form is to be submitted to Course Director Department of Pathology at CPSP headquarters Karachi.
- The students from upcountry may enroll for hostel accommodation on first come first serve basis for available hostel seats in Karachi.
- Online courses will be discussed as well. Ten or more students can be enrolled in online courses at discounted fee of PKR 10,000/- per person.
- The original fee for the course is PKR 12,000/- only.
- The timings of the classes will be 9.00 am to 1.30 pm (Monday to Saturday).
How to apply?
The registration forms can be downloaded from CPSP website www.cpsp.edu.pk or they are also available in hard form at Department of Pathology, CPSP headquarters, Karachi and CPSP regional center.
For more information about the program and admission.
Tel. 021-99266400-10 Lines, Ext. 272, 315.