Institute of Cost and Management Accountants (ICMA) is a chartered professional institute established in 1951. Admissions are opened in a chartered course “CMA” for the session 2017. CMA consists of total 19 main courses which can be enrolled after secondary school education. As the education level increases, some basic courses are covered and gradually exempted as the level increases.
- Intermediate / A-Levels (16/19 courses)
- Com or Equivalent (14 Courses)
- MBA / M.Com (12 Courses)
- Fast Track entry route can be enrolled if one has completed B. Com / M. Com, BBA / MBA, ICMA Members and Part-Qualified, students of ICAP, CIMA, ACCA, and PIPFA.
- 100% Scholarship is awarded to the position holders in Intermediate, A-Levels, Bachelors, and Masters.
- 90% Scholarship is awarded to those students who have secured 85-90% marks in last degrees / certifications.
- 50% Scholarship is awarded to the persons who have obtained 75-84% in the last degree / certificate.
Perk for employed individuals
There is a 90% fee waiver in tuition fee for employed individuals. There are two simple conditions, the applicant must be at least Bachelors qualification and submission of employment certificate (duly signed and stamped by employer).
For more information
- Lahore Campus
ICMA Pakistan Campus, 42 Ferozepur Road, Near LOS stop, Lahore.
Tel. 0332-4455890, 042-99214694-5.
- Faisalabad Campus
335-B Peoples Colony No. 1, Near McDonalds, Satyana Road, Faisalabad.
Tel. 0333-6518876, 041-9220103.
- Multan Campus
ICMAP Street, Shalimar Colony, Bosan Road, Multan.
Tel. 0333-6104784, 061-6513465.
Official Website. www.icmap.com.pk.