Government College University (GCU) Lahore in collaboration with Punjab Higher Education Commission (PHEC) is offering a split PhD program in the field of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities. Six fully funded scholarships will be awarded to candidates who will secure admission at GCU. Selected candidate will complete 2 years of study at GCU, Lahore and one year at one of the partner foreign university. Following are necessary details to guide you about the process.
Eligibility for Split PhD Scholarships
- Faculty members serving at public sector colleges and universities of Punjab are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Candidate should have domicile from any district of Punjab.
- Age should be less than 45 years.
- 18 years of Education (MS/MPhil)
- Research work of a minimum of 6 credit hours in MS/MPhil is necessary.
- Minimum of 3.00 CGPA out of 4.00 in MS/MPhil.
*Candidate shall have to submit a research proposal along with admission application.
Fields of Study for Spilt PhD Scholarship
- Political Science
- Candidate will contact relevant department for gaining consent of supervisor.
- Admission form are available at HBL, GCU Branch.
- Application shall be submitted at Office of Registrar at GCU during office hours.
15 September, 2017 is the last date to submit application for Split PhD Scholarship Program Admission at GCU.
Perks of Joining Spilt PhD Scholarship Program
- Monthly Stipend.
- Tuition fee coverage for two years of study at GCU Lahore and one year at partner foreign university.
- Research Expense coverage.
- Air fare.
- Research Grant
- Medical Coverage.