Minhaj University Lahore is organizing First World Islamic Economics and Finance Conference on Developing Economy of Islam with Islamic Finance.
The date of the event is 03rd and 04th January 2018 at Pearl Continental Hotel, Lahore.
Researchers all over the world will come to share their prestigious findings and their application to grow the economy in an Islamic way. The topics that will be discussed at the event will cover all areas of Islamic Banking and Finance. Important topics are below.
- Governance of Islamic financial institutions.
- Challenges for publishing in Islamic finance.
- Islamic asset financing a reliable alternative for equity investment?
- Corporate governance and financial reporting practices in Islamic financial institutions.
- Corporate social responsibility practices and moral management in Islamic financial institutions.
- How mature is the regulatory framework of Islamic finance and banking? Wider issues in Islamic banking and finance: Studies from around the world.
- Sharia compliance, measurement and management of the diverse risks at present.
- Innovative and alternative Islamic models of financing.
- Status, issues and new perspective of Sharia governance and mechanisms.
- The risk sharing economy: Equity as a new financial paradigm.
- The role, practice and application of waqf and zakat for social welfare.
- Application and implementation of monetary policies and Islamic financial system.
- Environmental and Sustainable economic development.
- Technology development and innovation: Concept and application of FinTech.
- International Islamic trade, Investment and its integration in Islamic economy.
- Government and economic resiliency.
- Cotemporary fatwas and their role in Islamic financial system.
- Research techniques/Instruments for research in the field of Islamic finance.
- Abstract submission deadline: August 15th, 2017.
- Notification of abstract submission: August 22nd, 2017.
- Final paper submission deadline: September 30th, 2017.
- Paper acceptance notification: October 25th, 2017.
- Early bird registration date: November 10th, 2017.
- Registration deadline: November 30th, 2017.
*Note: The amount written in USD is slightly changeable subject to the value of USD in PKR.
- Foreign faculty: 100/- USD
- Foreign student: 75/- USD
- Local faculty: 30/- USD
- Local students: 20/- USD
- Early birds will enjoy the concession of 05/- USD
- Non presenter participants: 800/- PKR
Please get registered and submit your abstracts here.
Partners to this event are.
Conference secretariat Mr. Khurram Shehzad.
Miss Rabia M. Ali
Mufti Fahad Ahmad Qureshi
Website official: www.mul.edu.pk
Contact Minhaj University: +92 42 351 45 622