NUML is a public sector university chartered by Government of Pakistan and recognized by HEC. It is among the top universities in the best HEC recognized universities. It is also an active member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
NUML is offering admissions for spring fall 2018 in the following programs which will be offered in morning, afternoon and evening. The commencement of the classes is expected from 6th February, 2018.
- MBA 3.5 and 1.5 years (HRM, Marketing, Finance)
- MBA executive 2 years (HRM, Marketing, Finance)
- BBA Honors (HRM, Marketing, Finance)
- Com Honors
- BS (Accounting and Finance)
- MA English (Linguistics and Literature)
- BS Honors (English)
- English Diploma (1 semester)
- English Certificate (1 semester)
- BS Mass Communication
- Mass Communication
- Chinese (Short Course)
- German (Short Course)
- Korean (Short Course)
- IELTS (3 months Morning Course)
100% tuition fee concession for
- First 10 position holders in BISE (Intermediate) for admission in Undergraduate program.
- First 5 position holders in Public Sector universities in Graduation degree (BA/B.Sc.) for admission in graduate program.
Students can avail the following scholarships
- Prime Minister’s laptop scheme
- HEC need based scholarships
- PEEF scholarships
- NUML zakat fund
- Pakistan Bait ul Maal support
- Prime Minister’s fee reimbursement scheme
- NUML merit scholarships (for position holders)
Result awaiting students may also apply.
Last date to apply is 4th December, 2017.
For Further Details
NUML Lahore Campus, 1st floor Aiwan-e-Iqbal Complex, Egerton Road, Lahore.
Phone. 042 99204588, 042 99202636.
For further details and questions please visit the official website and reach official contacts.