NUST Merit Calculator
Calculte your aggregate score for NUST University
ECAT (acronym for Engineering Colleges Admission Test) is conducted by UET (University of Engineering and Technology) once a year. This test is acceptable in all campuses of UET as well as some other public and private sector engineering universities.
ECAT was held from July 5th to July 8th this year.
Structure of ECAT-2021
- Duration: 1.6 Hours
- Total Number of MCQs: 100
- Format: Paper-Based MCQs
Division of Subjects
- English-10 MCQs
- Mathematics-30 MCQs
- Physics-30 MCQs
- Optional subject (chemistry/computer)-30 MCQs
- Each question holds 4 marks which means the total marks of test is 400.
- Each wrong answer results in -1, i.e. 1 mark is deducted from obtained marks.
Aggregate formula of ECAT Entry Test-2021
- FS.c/ Equivalent-70%
- Entry Test-30%
Salient features of NUST
- NUST is ranked 1st among national universities on the basis of academic excellence.
- NUST graduate placement for the year 2020 has been 93%.
- First technology incubator of Pakistan called Tech One Incubator was established in year 2005 at NUST.
- NUST owns Pakistan’s first science & technology park known as National Science & Technology Park (NSTP).
- Students of NUST are outstanding and well groomed.
- Regular counseling and career development sessions are held.
- Sports and other recreational activities are conducted.
- NUST has a health care center for its students.
- It has many communities like, gym, mess community etc.