NUST Business School is offering brand new MS course with specialization in Supply Chain and Logistics Management in its admission fall 2017. This degree is HEC recognized and NUST university is ranked 437th in QS World University rankings 2018.
- Duration is minimum 18 months (three semesters).
- At the end, the available options are research thesis or industry research project.
- Geared towards preparing professionals for CPEC opportunities, industry and academia.
Eligibility Criteria for MS Supply Chain & Logistics
- 16 years of education by HEC and PEC recognized universities, with at least 2.50 CGPA or equivalent grade.
- For non-business backgrounds, these additional courses will be mandatory.
- Scoring above 50% in one of these tests GAT, GMAT, GMAC, GRE, or NUST entry test.
- Application open 1st, August 2017.
- Last date 17th, August, 2017.
- Entry test & Interview 22nd and 23rd August, 2017.
- Commencement of classes September, 2017.
Fee per semester is 64000/- only PKR with additional miscellaneous charges of PKR 10000/-
NOTE: Please download the form from this link and mail it to the official address of the University, fully completed and all the required documents attached and attested.
For further information, please contact.
Phone, (051) 90853001