This scholarship has been provided by British Government to support those women who belong to less privileged backgrounds to achieve their full potential and ambition, and helping them secure their future. This scholarship has been designed to pursue Master’s degree in Pakistani Universities and will be administered by British Council Pakistan which will directly coordinate with selected scholars and selected universities.
Pakistan Scottish Scholarship Covers
- Tuition fees for Masters Courses.
- University hostel costs.
- Subsistence/prizes to the award holders.
- Travel charges to and from home three times a year for students staying in on-campus hostels.
Subject areas covered
NOTE: The subjects must be studied from all HEC recognized universities.
- Sustainable energy.
- Food, security and agriculture.
- Health sciences.
- STEM engineering.
Only female candidates are eligible to apply.
- Applicants should be Pakistani Nationals who are currently residing in Pakistan.
- Maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Applicants must confirm hold a confirmed offer from HEC recognized university.
- Applicants who are taking a one year or two yeas Master’s program will be eligible.
Young women from rural areas are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to apply
- Download the application form from this link, fill it and make sure the following documents are attached with the form.
- Dully filled application form.
- Copy of CNIC.
- Copies of transcripts/result cards of previous degrees.
- Proof of admissions.
- Tuition fee form.
NOTE: Completed applications should be sent via courier to British Council Office, Islamabad at the following address.
Pakistan Scottish Scholarships Scheme,
British Council Pakistan,
PO Box 1135, Islamabad.
Deadline: Last date to apply is 10th, September, 2017.
For more information:
Call on this toll free number 0800-22000.