Once again, after a successful distribution of worth 11.9 Billion Rupees scholarships out of 17.10 Billion Rupees PEEF Fund. Punjab Educational Endowment Fund is in action again for the successful grant for more than 12000 fully funded scholarships for MS or master’s level for the year 2017 and 18.
To “take off” with this versatile opportunity, students must be
- Holding the Domicile of the Punjab Province.
- Securing at least 60% marks or minimum 2.5 CGPA in BA / BSc. / BBA / BCS / B.Com etc.
- Clearly passing the above mentioned in the year 2015 or 2016 on annual examination in 2017.
- Declaring monthly income of parents equal or less than 30000/- rupees per month from all sources.
To clearly see the detailed eligibility criteria and list of universities, click here.
- Secure the admission in any partner university, OR Government Post Graduate College of the Punjab.
- Download PEEF Scholarship Application form from the website peef.org.pk or acquire this form from Financial Aid Office or Student Resource center of respective university OR principal office of Government Post Graduate colleges of the Punjab.
- Submit the duly filled form to the Financial Aid Office / Student resource center of respective University or the Principal office of the Post graduate colleges of the Punjab.
NOTE: Applications that will reach directly to the PEEF Office will never be entertained.