Punjab University College of Information Technology (PUCIT) is offering a workshop on Data Science. PUCIT is organizing this workshop in collaboration with Punjab Higher Education Commission and some industry experts. Current boom in the field of Data Science is attracting many students, researchers and entrepreneurs towards learning modern concepts of this science. Many industries and enterprises are also interested in investing projects related to Big Data/ Data Science. And this workshop is a great opportunity for students, faculty and industry experts!
Data Science Workshop Dates
Data Science Work Shop is happening at PUCIT new campus from 20 September, 2017 to 24 September, 2017.
You can apply for your registration online here. Early registration is open till 31 August, 2017 and regular registration is open till 10 September, 2017.
Student : PKR 10,000
Faculty : PKR 15,000
Industry: PKR 20,000
- Teas and meals will be served to participants.
What you will learn?
- Introduction to Data Science and key roles of working as a data scientist/ Data Engineer.
- Data Analysis with Python: Programming, Libraries, Sample Projects, Machine Learning Models.
- Basic and Advance Concepts of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Natural Language Processing (NLP).
- Introduction to hands-on data science projects.
- Practical Data Science Problems.
- Introduction to Hadoop, Spark and Internet of Things (IoT).
Dr. Shehzad Cheema : Data Scientist, IoT and Machine Learning Expert at IBM Watson IoT HQ, Germany.
Chan Naseeb: Data Scientist at KMPG Netherlands.
Dr. Asif Jamshed: Data Scientist at Teradata Pakistan.
Dr. Zubair Nawaz: Assistant Professor at PUCIT
Kamran Malik: Professor at PUCIT