Berlin Petroleum aims at making the roads much safer place for everyone. To promote the creativity of the talented youth and create awareness about road safety, a poster competition is going to be held amongst schools, colleges and universities across Pakistan.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open for students between ages 5 years to 23 years.
- Students from schools, colleges and universities of the Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, AJK and Fata can participate in the competition.
- The participants will be judged under three categories i.e. school, college, and university.
- One student can send only one entry, more than one entry will be discussed.
- The poster must be about “Road Safety.”
- Size of the poster should be minimum 11”x27” and maximum 18”x24.”
- Poster (excluding three dimensional posters) may be drawn using any medium such as paints, charcoal, markers, crayons, such as paste and computer (complete work cannot be generated by a computer).
- The poster must be innovative and send a clear message.
Poster Submission details
- The participants must send their posters along with their full names, address, age, grade, name of school/college/university, district/province, contact number and copy of CNIC at Berlin Petroleum Private Limited, Country Office, Hayat Plaza Opposite Koh e Noor Textile mills, Main Peshawar Road, Rawalpindi.
- Last date to submit the artifact is 28th February, 2018. Entries reaching after this date will be cancelled.
- Berlin Petroleum will not return any poster to the person.
- Berlin Petroleum reserves the rights to make/change any terms and conditions.
- The results will be published in newspapers on 23rd March, 2018.
Individual Cash Prizes in each category
- 1st 1 Lac.
- 2nd 50,000/- PKR.
- 3rd Prize, 25000/- PKR.
- Further, there are 20 cash prizes of 5000 PKR and more than 100 gift hampers.
For more information
Phone. +92 51 2314057-9.