Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences and College of Pharmacy, University of Sargodha are offering the admissions for the year 2017 in 5 years degree programs namely, DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy) and Pharm D (Doctor of Pharmacy). Applications are invited to the students who are interested in these fields and want to get a prestigious research based HEC and PCP (Pharmacy Council of Pakistan) recognized degrees. These programs are offered on merit and self-supported basis.
The following timeline will be followed while the admission procedure proceeds
|Last date to apply||10.11.2017||10.11.2017|
|First merit list||16.11.2017||17.11.2017|
|Second merit list||23.11.2017||24.11.2017|
|Third merit list||29.11.2017||30.11.2017|
|Start of classes||04.12.2017||04.12.2017|
Note: The merit list for the self-supported program will be displayed after the third merit list of regular merit based program.
- For DPT, F. Sc. (pre medical) with at least 45% score or equivalent recognized qualification.
- For Pharm D, F. Sc. (pre medical) with at least 60% score or equivalent recognized qualification.4
- The same admission criteria will be followed for the self-supported
- For A-Levels or any foreign qualification, Biology and Chemistry are compulsory to get the admission along with certificate issued by IBCC.
How to apply
Apply online by
- Going to the university website uos.edu.pk, follow the guidelines for filling the form.
- Download the filled admission form along with fee challan of rupees 550/- in pdf format.
- Deposit it in any branch of HBL in Pakistan via account number 00427991777803.
- Don’t forget to write down the HBL branch in which the above challan has been deposited and write the date on which the money is deposited.
- Sign and submit the complete application form to the relevant department. Application form once received to the respective department, the department will dispatch the prospectus to each applicant on the mailing address.
Download application form in pdf format from this link, fill it manually. Deposit fee rupees 550/- in the above mentioned HBL account, attach the necessary documents and mail it to the following.
- For admission in DPT, Sargodha Medical College.
- For admission in Pharm D, College of Pharmacy, main University Campus.
- For admission in both degrees. Apply separately.
- All attached documents must be attested.
- If any date in the time line is a public holiday, the procedure will be completed on the next day.
- The merit list for the self-supported students will be taken from the regular merit list. There is no other way to apply on self-support basis.
- Hostel facility is not guaranteed.
For DPT. +92 48 9232004 and +92 48 9232015.
For Pharm D. +92 48 9230807.