Organized by National Youth Association, Youth Peace Summit is going to be held on 4th of November 2017. The purpose of this event is to unite ‘THE FIRE POWER’ from all over Pakistan to gain experience dedicated to personal growth, healing, cultural exchange, leadership development and community building.
The primary intention for this event for the youth is a commitment towards themselves to cultivate peace within their hearts and minds, and to walk on earth in a way that inspires others to do the same.
The Summit will inspire the youth to turn the compassion into action by giving them the necessary tools and support to make an impact in their communities, their world, and within themselves.
Aims and objectives of the event
In the diversified society of Pakistan, National Youth Association (NYA) decided to gather the youth across Pakistan and empower them with messages of peace and;
- Promote peaceful and positive face of Pakistan.
- Build the sense of peace in the youth.
- Build leadership skills in youth.
- Promote the beauty of diversity.
- Promote unity.
Event day activities
- Talks on peace on the event theme and messages from Peace Builders and Experts.
- Motivational talks and trainings on leadership.
- Cultural music.
- Cultural dance.
- Awards will be distributed among Peace Builders.
Here’s the link for registration.
Registration fee is PKR 500/-
The timings are from 9 am to 7 pm.
Venue, Shah Abdul Lateef Bhittai Auditorium, street 1, H-8/1, Islamabad.
For more information and communication, visit National Youth Association Facebook page.