Faculty of Engineering & Architecture at Balochistan University of IT, Engg. & Management Sciences, (BUITEMS) invites you to contribute to and participate in International Conference on Advances in Engineering Technology (ICAET-2018). This conference will take place in Quetta, the capital city of Balochistan province of Pakistan. It is a forum for presenting excellent results and new challenges facing the field of Engineering. It brings together experts from industry, governments, and academia, experienced in engineering, design, and research.
Guidelines for the Event
All the participants will submit the original technical papers by the deadline January 30, 2017. The papers will be published in the International Journals and for oral presentation during the conference.
- Write all the submissions in written English with a maximum paper length of six (6) printed pages including figures.
- If you write the paper using Microsoft Word, please ensure that you have used the most current version which will help reduce word-to-pdf conversion issues such as embedded fonts, bookmarks, etc.
- No page numbers and no headers/footers
- Use non-zero PDF top and bottom margins to help indicate if there are any page numbers.
- Professor Jiri Militky. Technical University of Liberec Czech Republic.
- Dr. Saravanan Karuppanan. Associate Professor Dept of Mechanical Engg. University Technology Petronas, Malaysia.
- Professor Dr. Mustafa Afsin. Chairman, Department of Geological Engineering Aksaray University, Turkey.
- Dr. Anil Kumar Anal. Chairman Deptt. of Food, Agriculture & Bioresources, AIT, Thailand.
- Dr. Farid Nasir bin Ani. Research Professor UTM Malaysia.
The last date to submit Abstract is before January 15, 2018. Submit full papers before February 15, 2018.
Balochistan University of IT, Engg. & Management Sciences, (BUITEMS)