Admissions are open in a complete five years Pharm. D degree for the year 2017-18 at Akhtar Saeed College of Pharmaceutical Sciences. It is the only pharmaceutical sciences college affiliated with University of the Punjab and duly approved by Pharmacy Council of Pakistan.
The salient features of the college
- 22 Kanals state of the art purpose built campus.
- Highly qualified faculty.
- Attached with medical and dental college.
- Separate fully furnished hostels for boys and girls.
- Campus transport facility.
- Scholarships for deserving students.
- Affiliated with three teaching hospitals and well established pharmacies.
The eligibility criteria to take admission in this college is at least 60% marks in intermediate (pre medical) or equivalent.
The prospectus and application forms are available at the college from 8.30 am to 2.00 pm and Farooq hospital Allama Iqbal town for 24 hours.
For Further Details
Admission office, Farooq Hospital (West Wood) 262,263 West Wood Colony, main canal road (opposite to Metro cash & carry), Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore.
Phone. 042-37498596, 37498557, 37498293.
Cell. 0334-4888599, 0321-6034265, 03009490859.
For further details and questions please visit the official website and reach official contacts.