Under Higher Education Scientific Programme 2018-19, HEC Pakistan presents “The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme.” The details of the program along with application requirements are briefly described below.
HEC invites applications from Pakistan / AJ&K nationals for the program for 4 years Bachelors, 2 years Masters and 3 years Ph. D. studies in selected subjects, launched by the Hungarian Government under Higher Education and Scientific Exchange Programme. All awards will be made on the basis of the academic merit, quality of the research proposal, potential of the candidate, and the likely impact of the work on the development of Pakistan. The program is managed by the HEC, Islamabad and Tempus Public Foundation, Hungary.
The detailed instructions, eligibility criteria in available on HEC webpage here.
- Detailed instructions must be read thoroughly, before applying and submitting the application.
- Applicants are required to submit only online applications. Hard copies of applications and other documents are not required at this stage. However, candidates are required to keep record and printed copies of all submitted documents.
- Apply online this HEC link. Attach deposit slip of Rs. 300/- (in original) through HEC online account number. 17427900133401 in HBL, H-9, Islamabad. All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility available across HBL branches in Pakistan. After submission of the application, get its printed copy to be signed and stamped by employer (if employed) for record purposes.
- Apply online to this scholarship through the Hungarian website, after applying online get its printed copies for record.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be accepted. The recommendation of nominating agency i.e. HEC will be final and binding. Applicants who failed to submit online application forms on both websites (HEC and Hungary) will not be considered for further processing.
- Result awaiting candidates, previous HEC nominees of this scholarship and candidates availing any other HEC scholarships are not eligible to apply.
- In case of final selection, candidate has to submit a bond agreement and will not be allowed to withdraw from the scholarship.
- Closing date for submission of online applications is January, 31st
It is the sole responsibility of the students applying for any professional degree (viz. Medical, Engineering, Agriculture etc.) to first get confirmed its aggradation from the respective councils like PEC, PMDC, Nursing council etc.
Applicants declining HEC nomination will be barred for 5 years to apply in any HEC program.
For Further Details
Project Coordinator, Mr. Syed Kashif Jehan.
HEC Sector H-9, Islamabad.