College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan (CPSP) announces admissions in session 2018-2020 for MCPS Program in Health Professionals Education. Today, Human Biology field is so vast that a strong need has been aroused to diversify it into more research based and sophisticated programs. That’s why CPSP is offering a strong course in Health Professionals Education.
The salient features of the program are.
- Recognized by PMDC.
- Duration 2 years (15 month course work and 9 month research).
- Tailored program for the specific needs of both private and public, medical and dental sector.
- Face to Face and Supervised distant learning. It makes possible for the busy candidates as well to continue their job responsibilities along with learning.
The students shall check the eligibility criteria before registering for this scholarship.
- The applicant shall have the domicile of Balochistan and FATA.
- Students admitted in masters discipline shall have 14 years of education.
- Students admitted in m.phil shall have 16 years of education.
- The max age limit shall be 35.
- The candidate must have completed academic qualification before the closing date.
- All those registered for any other HEC scholarship is not eligible for this program.
The admission forms must be filled on line from CPSP website www.cpsp.edu.pk.
The program brochure can be downloaded as well from the website.
Last date for submission of application is 13th September 2017.
The contact sessions will be held in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad as decided by CPSP.
For Further Details
Assistant Program Coordinator HPE, Department of Medical Education, College of Physicians, Pakistan.
Phone. +92 21 992 664 26, +92 21 992 664 37.
For further details and questions please visit the official website and reach official contacts.