Disclaimer: noticeboard brings you information about various kinds of educational and career opportunities. We bring you all this awareness based on available information which we get from official resources. We strongly recommend you to visit official links for complete reference and further information. We are not responsible if there is any change of information, and not responsible for any inaccuracy in information caused by official resources. Our sole purpose is to serve the youth of Pakistan by providing them a platform to explore latest opportunities around in a time efficient and convenient way.
Pakistan Scottish Scholarship Covers
- Tuition fees for Masters Courses.
- University hostel costs.
- Subsistence/prizes to the award holders.
- Travel charges to and from home three times a year for students staying in on-campus hostels.
Subject areas covered
NOTE: The subjects must be studied from all HEC recognized universities.
- Sustainable energy.
- Food, security and agriculture.
- Health sciences.
- STEM engineering.
Only female candidates are eligible to apply.
- Applicants should be Pakistani Nationals who are currently residing in Pakistan.
- Maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Applicants must confirm hold a confirmed offer from HEC recognized university.
- Applicants who are taking a one year or two yeas Master’s program will be eligible.
- Young women from rural areas are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Download the application form from this link, fill it and make sure the following documents are attached with the form.
- Dully filled application form.
- Copy of CNIC.
- Copies of transcripts/result cards of previous degrees.
- Proof of admissions.
- Tuition fee form.
NOTE: Completed applications should be sent via courier to British Council Office, Islamabad at the following address.
Pakistan Scottish Scholarships Scheme,
British Council Pakistan,
PO Box 1135, Islamabad.
Last date to apply is 10th, September, 2017.