Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships 2018 is a good way to honor students that deserve the most. This merit-based opportunity is open to all those students that have obtained good grades in their exams. All the students in masters programme registered with the university can avail this bright opportunity. You can be anyone that has studied anywhere from Pakistan. If you are looking forward to studying in this university this scholarship is a good opportunity.
You can start submitting the online registration form after reading the important guidelines.
- You shall be a Pakistani Citizen.
- Securing at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/ B.Sc/ B.COM/ BS/ BBA etc. examination from Pakistan.
- Passed the above-mentioned examination in the year 2015 or 2016 or 2017 (Annual).
- Declared Monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal or less than Rs. 75,000/-.
- Secured admission as a full-time student in the current academic year (2017-18) in one of the partner University.
- A student enrolled in spring / Fall Session (where applicable) and Morning / Afternoon / Evening Sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF –SSMS Master’s Level Scholarships.
- Age limit (at the time of application) should not be more than 28 years.
- Besides fulfilling PEEF – SSMS eligibility criteria, the prospective student must quality the merit criteria of the University.
The applicants can start applying online through HEC website. Submit the complete documents before the closing date.
For Further Details
For further details and questions please visit the official website and reach official contacts.