Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) is a scheme of the Govt. of Punjab under supervision of Chief Minister Mr. Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif. PEEF is donating fund to encourage the academic performance of sharp minded students. Objective of PEEF is creation of a critical mass of brilliant youth for the development of society. Assisting the less prosperous and skillful students of Punjab Board for Technical Education (PBTE).
Government of Punjab announced Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship (SSMS) for the students of Ph.D. Candidates from Punjab as well as from other areas of Pakistan are eligible to apply. Selection will be on merit. This scholarship will enable students to get higher education from top universities of the world.
Life Science Medicine | Engineering Technology | Natural Sciences | Social Sciences / Arts Humanities
For detailed list of Subjects go here
Tuition Fee of the University
Boarding and Lodging
Science Disciplines = 80% | Social Sciences/Humanities & Arts = 20%
Students of Punjab = 90% | other provinces = 10%
Candidate will have to seek for admission at his/her own and get admission offer letter from the said universities.
PEEF may reject any application or call of the whole selection process without assigning any reason.
Candidate will have to take up the scholarship in the year it is offered, otherwise it will get expired and will not be transferred to the next year.
- Applicant should have 60% or above marks in all over academic career.
- Applicant’s total Income (self & family) should be less than two Lac (200,000/-)
- Valid PhD admission offer from one of the Top 50 (Subject Wise) Universities of the World (QS ranking) in preferred subject areas.
- Candidate should be less than 35 years of age by 31st March 2017
- Regular faculty members of public sector educational institutions of Pakistan are not eligible to apply for Scholarship
Registration Form is available on PEEF website or at PEEF office.
Deadline of Application is 31st March, 2017
For Further Details
For further details and questions please visit the official website and reach official contacts.