Admissions are opened in Business School, University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences for the year 2017. UVAS’ history is comprised of 135 years of academic and research excellence. Its degrees are approved & accredited by HEC and respective councils. It is one of the top universities in Pakistan.
UVAS is offering admissions in the following disciplines
- BBA Honors (4 year morning program).
- MBA (3.5 year morning program).
- MBA Executive (2 years evening program).
- Masters in Banking & Finance (2 years evening program).
- MSc. Statistics (2 year morning program).
- MPhil Business Management (2 year weekend program).
Specializations in Life Sciences
Besides providing specializations in conventional business lines of Marketing, Finance and Human Resource Management, UVAS Business School is the only that exclusively offers the specializations in Life Sciences, which are Livestock Business, Health Administration and Agribusiness.
Why Study at UVAS Business School?
- Purpose built campus.
- Public sector University.
- HEC recognized Degrees.
- Merit Based Scholarships are available.
- Excellent Teaching and Learning facilities.
- World Class Faculty and Researchers.
- International Educations Quality Standards.
The prospectus and admission forms are available at the office of the Chairman, Department of Economics & Business Management. UVAS, Outfall road, Lahore.
- BBA (hons.). [12 years of education in any discipline (Intermediate)].
- MBA (3.5 years). [14 years of education in any discipline (Graduation)].
- MBA Executive. [14 years of education in any discipline with work experience (Graduation)].
- Masters of Banking and Finance. [14 years of education in any discipline (Graduation)].
- M.Sc. Statistics. [14 years of Education in any discipline (Graduation)].
- M.Phil. Business Management. [16 years of education in any discipline (Masters or Honors degree)].
Selection criteria is 60% Academic record, 20% Entry test and 20% Interview.
- 17th October. Last date of application submission.
- 21st to 22nd October. Entry Test Conduction.
- 24th to 26th October. Interviews.
- 27th October. Display of the First merit list.
- 13th November. Commencement of the Classes.
17th October. Last date of application submission.
For Further Details
Tel. +92 42 9921 2896.
For further details and questions please visit the official website and reach official contacts.